GRASP Logo Usage & Guidelines
Below you find low resolution downloadable GRASP logo graphics and brand assets. If you require high resolution vector files please contact [email protected]
For GRASP Partners:
As partners you may use the GRASP logo to designate your association by placing one of the below GRASP logo options at a prominent location on your website. The logo should always be linked to http://www.un-grasp.org.
[english on blue]
[french on blue]
[the GRASP leaf]
1. Avoid using the logo in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with GRASP, or approval, sponsorship, or endorsement by GRASP.
2. Do not present the logo in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content.
General Logo Guidelines
1. Do not use the GRASP logo in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to GRASP.
2. Keep sufficient space around the logo as to appear clean and uncluttered.
3. Do not combine the GRASP logo or brand assets with your own name or mark or generic terms.
4. GRASP does not require the use of either the ® or the ™ attribution symbols with the logo.