Partner reporting guidelines
- Please input the name of the partner activity.
- Select all target countries from the drop down menu.
- Input GPS locations using (WGS84) format. This will enable the areas you are working in to be pinpointed on the interactive map.
- Select the focal species or subspecies from the dropdown menu.
- Select all relevant GRASP priority areas concerned from the drop down menu.
- Describe the activity/project/policy work being completed. Where applicable, give a brief description of the activities, objectives, timeline, budget and lessons learned. Word count should not exceed 400 characters.
Please note that information provided here will be made public on the interactive map on the GRASP website. Sensitive/private information should not be included.
To increase continuity across partner activity reporting, the GRASP secretariat may condense or edit text that will appear on the final map. No information will be changed.